There are many causes of chronic joint pain, including inflammation or infection of one or more joints that result in swelling, restricted movement, stiffness, and cause pain in the joints.
Chronic joint pain is a long-term condition that affects more than 10% of the population. It is also a major problem that can affect people of all ages.
CAUSES OF CHRONIC JOINT PAIN
Arthritis is when there are too many cells lining the joints and they become inflamed.
Osteoarthritis is when cartilage around the joints breaks down over time due to wear and tear on the joint.
Gout is a form of arthritis that occurs when uric acid builds up in your body because you have trouble getting rid of it through your kidneys or bladder.
HOME REMEDIES FOR OSTEOARTHRITIS
Methi or fenugreek is considered one of the most effective home remedies for knee pain. Medicinal properties of fenugreek seeds include relieving aches and pains, swelling, and wound healing.
you can mix fenugreek seeds’ powder with lukewarm water drink it. Continue doing this until you see results. Fenugreek seeds may also be soaked in warm water overnight, then eaten in the morning.
Fenugreek seems to be a relatively safe supplement that can provide some positive results in some areas of men`s wellness , but the herb won’t make you last longer in bed according to current research. It may raise testosterone levels in men, increase libido and enhance sexual pleasure
Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, mustard oil can ease aching joints and has a warming effect when you wrap the joint in bandages after applying the oil. By massaging your entire body, this can help relieve pain caused by arthritis, sprains, and can help reduce inflammation overall.
Drinking milk, which is a good source of calcium, vitamin D, and protein, can help prevent gout and fight osteoarthritis (OA). You should choose low-fat milk to avoid consuming excess calories and saturated fat.
The antioxidants, fiber, calcium, and vitamin C in cherries help to protect against chronic diseases, boost your recovery after exercise, and so much more.
A Person With Chronic Joint Pain May Have One Or More Of These Symptoms:
– Pain in one or more joints.
– Swelling, redness, or warmth in the joint area.
– Stiffness in the joints.
– Feeling tired and weak for no known reason.
– Difficulty sleeping through the night.
– A feeling of being overwhelmed by everyday activities, such as work and personal caretaking.
– Changes in moods and emotions (e.g., irritability).
DIET AS A TREATMENT FOR CHRONIC JOINT PAIN FOODS TO AVOID
The following list provides a general overview of some foods to avoid if you have chronic joint pain.
– Dairy products (butter, milk, cheese, yogurt)
– Processed meats (sausage, bacon)
– Alcoholic drinks (beer, wine)
Eggs are a common food that people with chronic joint pain should avoid because they contain high levels of arachidonic acid an omega-6 fatty acid that has been linked to joint pain and inflammation in the body. It is found in most animal products, including eggs.
– Dairy Products
Casein is a protein found in dairy products. Joint inflammation and pain can be caused by this type of protein, and it can even cause irritation around the joints. Butter and other dairy products contain high amounts of saturated fat. Saturated fat contributes to inflammation and pain in joints.
– Processed Meats
Nitrites and purines are found in processed meats. Both of these chemicals cause inflammation and pain in joints. Hot dogs, corned beef, bacon, and sausages are all processed meats and should be avoided.
There are many different treatments and remedies for chronic joint pain. There are also many different things that you can do to help reduce the symptoms of your chronic joint pain.
MEDICATIONS FOR CHRONIC JOINT PAIN
1) Stop doing any activity that causes you any more pain than what is normal. This includes things like running, biking, or any other high intensity activities.
2) Try meditation or deep breathing exercises to relax your mind and body.
3) Stress can worsen your pain, so try to reduce it as much as you can.
4) Take over the counter medications such as aspirin and ibuprofen if needed to help with the inflammation and swelling in your joints. Eat a healthier diet and stop drinking alcohol and smoking to stay healthy
5) Rest as much as possible by doing things like watching TV or reading a book instead of going out for walks or bike rides. Exercising boosts endorphins, which provide natural pain relief.
6) Exercise alternatives such as physical therapy, yoga, or massage therapy may be more acceptable than intense workouts.
7) Observe your pain levels and daily activities to understand what increases or decreases them.
8) Follow through with your treatment plan.
EXERCISE RELIEVE JOINT PAIN
Maintaining a healthy weight is the best way to prevent knee pain. There are a number of ways to prevent knee pain. Yoga is a form of exercise that focuses on breathing, meditation, and movement. Yoga poses are designed to help with the body’s flexibility, balance and strength without putting too much strain on joints or muscles. Here we can discusss the best Utkatasana yoga pose for joint pain . Utkatasana can be used as a more advanced one to stretch your back and hamstrings. This position is often used in conjunction with other poses to help you gain strength and balance in your body. It is also a good way to stretch the spine and strengthen the muscles. It also helps increase flexibility in the hips and thighs. n other words we can say that This asana stretches the back of the body, including the spine, chest, and arms. It also strengthens the muscles of the legs and buttocks, and tones abdominal organs.
BENEFITS OF UTKATASANA POSE:
– Increases flexibility in the hip flexors and hamstrings
– Strengthens core
– Opens chest
– Stretches spine
Chronic Pain is an important problem for public health. However, health expenses and lost work days cost very much to the countries. chronic joint pain is a widespread problem. The author believes that it is not an uncommon occurrence in people over 50 years old, and it can be caused by many factors, such as arthritis, repetitive strain injury and other health conditions.
I am Dr.Rajender Singh. I have done DMLT in 2003 , then D.Pharmacy and after that I have done a Master Diploma in Panchagavya . I am a founder and president of Jeevan Herbal pvt ltd. at Panchkula (Haryana). I am an expert in making ayurvedic medicine for sex. I have 18 Years of experience in Ayurveda. I believe that the most basic of Ayurvedic habits can change our whole lives.