Step 1: Sign Up an Ecommerce Builder
Before everything, you will need an eCommerce account. This is a very crucial step, where you make thousands of important decisions. You have to choose the perfect, best and most reliable website builder, decide on a Domain name and create an account.
A common mistake that most eCommerce sellers make is rushing through these insignificant decisions. I Suggest Don’t be them. Take your time, weigh the pros and cons and then make the payment. It Highly recommends using WooCommerce hosting because WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create an online store.
Step 2: Create Your WordPress Website
Click the links in the confirmation email to verify your email address and log into your new account.
The builder website will ask you what type of site you want to create. You have to Select E-commerce.
Enter the domain name make sure your domain is unique. It will show you if it’s available, or if you have to choose something else.
Get inventive with your domain name ideas. Unique words and phrases that make sense with your online eCommerce store.
I will recommend .com domain extensions, but you may have more luck with a different domain name.
For an online ecommerce website, some of the newer domain extensions can also work very well, such as:
- . shop
- . store
- . gift
- . supply
Install WordPress + WooCommerce
After you have selected a suitable and perfect domain, Hostinger will prompt you to install a CMS. CMS stands for the content management system. This is the system you will use to publish your content and maintain the online website.
Select WooCommerce, which as you can see from the two logos of the WordPress platform and the WooCommerce plugin.
Choose Your Ecommerce Website Theme
Choose a perfect theme. and consider one important thing that your theme should match your all products.
Step 4: Tune Your Ecommerce Website’s Settings
This step will focus on setting up the must-have elements of an ecommerce online website, including shipping options, payment gateways, and automatic tax calculations.
Now, this may sound frightening, but it isn’t. You only need the perfect guidance, Which is exactly what this guide provides. If you need more help then you can contact the best wordpress development company in India.
Set Up Payment Options
- Click on Set up payments under the Get ready to start selling an option of your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Select the payment options you want to accept through your store from customers: Payu, Stripe, Razor pay, or direct bank transfer.
Configure Your Tax Rates
Very important step-
- Click on Set up tax it’s available on the WooCommerce dashboard lets you configure all tax rates payable by your customers. Click Configure.
- Then You’ll be directed to the Tax tab, where you can configure your All-standard tax rates, among all other tax rates options.
Set Up Shipping Options
- To add shipping options on your website, select Set up shipping from the list of displayed options on your WooCommerce dashboard. WooCommerce will automatically recognize the area you are in and then you can choose your shipping rates. What’s more, you can either set a fixed price for every zone or set it as free for all buyers.
- Once you’ve done it, click on Complete task.
Personalize Your Ecommerce Website
- Stand apart from your competition by creating a custom homepage for your website, uploading your company logo, and adding a store notice. You can do this easily by clicking on Personalize my store on the WooCommerce dashboard.
- WooCommerce allows you to personalize everything that goes on to your website. So you don’t have to worry about restricting your creative side.
- Click Complete task once you’re satisfied with how your website everything looks.
Step 5: Add the Products What you want to sell
- It will not make any sense to have an online ecommerce website and you have nothing to sell. the next step is to add the products that you want to sell on your eCommerce website.
- Select Products from the WordPress on the left sidebar menu, followed by Add New.
- After Your fill in the product’s name, price, picture and description and set the product category. You have to add product images, as well as any additional gallery images.
- Then you can publish
Step 6: Make Your Ecommerce Website Public
Are you happy with the way your online eCommerce website looks, works, and feels? If Yes Then it’s time to make it public and start selling all the products.
Launch Your Website
Go to Settings from the WordPress sidebar menu, and click on the Privacy option.
Last but not least, make sure all your website’s must-haves—homepage, contact page, about page, mission and vision and any other content—are all set and look the way you want. Finally Done, click Launch Your Site.
if you need help regards these then you can contact Quality zone infotech it is the best wordpress development company India Who can help you adequately.