Well, on this I have one saying that you can rely on me! The answer to your above-asked question is a definite yes because China is the best option for Indian students to study MBBS in China. Now, you must be thinking that why China? Why is considered the best choice for Indian students to study MBBS in China? Well, I am all here for the answers my friend.
Actually, I am here as your guide to guide you through some important points that are important for you to know. China is considered a beautiful country with a diverse culture and population. Not only this, Chinese universities such as Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU) are best equipped with all the facilities that are available to the entire native and as well as the international students as well.
Below are some of the points which will help you to know that why you should consider Chinese universities such as Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU) as the best option to study for an MBBS degree there.
These Points are as Following –
- Chinese Universities such as Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU) embrace an abundance of excellent research facilities along with the best program courses provided for medical students who wish to pursue an MBBS degree both at graduation and post-graduation level.
- The fees are so affordable here so you don’t need to worry about anything.
- The university such as Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU) provide the best campus life for all the students including the international student so that a comfortable environment is created around them and they don’t need to worry about anything. Not only has this, but the canteens there also provided all the types of food apart from the Chinese food especially for the international students so this is also being taken care of.
- Language is not a barrier in Chinese universities such as Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU) because they also provide MBBS courses in the English language including the other courses for all the international students.
- The universities such as Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU) provide a strong teaching staff that has excellent experience in their respective fields as they are highly professional and are known for the best methods and techniques used for teaching.
- The universities such as Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU) also provide research laboratories for all the practice calls which will help the students to improve their skills along with the help of an excellent research team for shaping the future of the students.
- Duration of the course, yours for six years. Along with the six years, and an additional year provided for an internship where the students can improve their skills in the respective medical sciences field.
- Many hospitals are affiliated with Chinese universities such as Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU) where the children can get their internship and can also get a chance to work at a good salary for their future and to improve their skills too.
- Chinese universities such as Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU) are considered to be one of the top public universities to study all across the world.
- China has an excellent education system when it comes to providing proper quality education to the students coming from abroad or to the native students.
- The students get a chance to brighten their academic skills too while pursuing quality education there which not only include one on one sessions but also various experiments and practicals for students to burnish their skills.
- China has a wide variety of affordable MBBS programs which saved the students from a financial burden as most of the top-rated Chinese universities such as Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU) are being owned and run by the government.
- Almost all the universities such as Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU) in China are approved and recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Not only this, China has a well-equipped infrastructure with all the latest technologies provided so that students can get a wide exposure further in their field of work.
- Guidance for FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) is provided by mentors there in order to crack the exam.
This happens in very fewer countries but China is one among those countries that believe in more practical learning than the theory part. There is a saying “Fun is just another word for learning” and I think China fulfills that saying. So, now I think that you may have go enough information for the above question and you have my guidance too so what are you waiting for? Go and pack your bags and be ready to study at your favorite destination.