The Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya is a state university in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. The Madhya Pradesh University of Technology is another name for it. The examinations at Rajiv Gandhi Technological University will be held online due to the rising rate of Corona illness. Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the Chief Minister, has directed that the exams be conducted online rather than on paper. RGPV exams were previously done in an offline mode. Following Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan’s involvement, the tests will now be conducted online because of an increase of Corona cases in Bhopal.
Exams for the fifth and seventh semesters of several RGPV courses were set to begin this week. RGPV students argued that if their courses were done online, then their exams should be done online as well. Students suggested that instead of offline exams, some time be set aside to prepare for online exams. In this case, the tests can now begin the last week of December rather than the 16th.
The decision was taken on the demand of students.
The students at RGPV had requested that the exams be conducted online due to the rising rate of Corona illness. Furthermore, on November 29, students held a major demonstration on the university’s grounds, threatening to boycott the exams if they were not cancelled. To make the Rajiv Gandhi Technological University (RGPV) examinations more convenient for students, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has chosen to make them online rather than offline. CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan said on Twitter that kids should study hard and succeed. All the best to all of the pupils.
Exam preparation for other universities will also be conducted online.
In Madhya Pradesh, the threat of Omicron is now progressively growing. Corona’s hotspot has shifted to Bhopal. Madhya Pradesh’s 20 districts have been placed on high alert. As a result, the Rajiv Gandhi Technological University (RGPV) in Madhya Pradesh has chosen to conduct online examinations. Exams are being planned for different institutions and colleges, with the possibility of doing them online as well.
Application’s Important Dates
|Release of the Application Form||April 2022|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||May 2022|
|Submit Corrections||May 2022|
If you wish to see detailed information about RGPV Diploma, you can check out
Candidates for RGPV Diploma courses will be admitted depending on their results in the MP PPT (Madhya Pradesh Pre-Polytechnic Test). As part of the admissions process, the RGPV admissions authority will undertake counselling.
- Candidates selected for counselling (based on MP PPT performance) must register on the DTE, Madhya Pradesh’s official website, in order to attend.
- Candidates who wish to participate in counselling must additionally submit scanned copies of their papers.
- Applicants will be told that their documents could not be uploaded and must report to the nodal centre for document verification.
- Candidates will be allocated to a verification facility in the area. When they visit the centre, they must also provide a printout of the acknowledgement copy. You must also pay a fee for counselling.
- Candidates must fill out and lock their preference choices (a minimum of ten). Once you’ve locked your choices, you won’t be able to change them.
- Various counselling rounds may be undertaken in order to allocate seats. On the official website, the band of counselling will be announced.
Criteria For RGPV Online Exam
Along with the formal notification, the exam conducting authorities will disclose the MP PPT eligibility criteria. Nationality, a qualifying exam, and a residence requirement are all part of the MP PPT eligibility requirements. Applicants must review the MP PPT 2022 qualifying criteria before filling up the details in the online application form. A candidate’s candidature shall be cancelled if they fail to meet the MP PPT eligibility criteria 2022 at the time of admission. For more information, candidates should review the details listed below.
- The applicant must be of Indian descent.
- Applicants must have finished their Class 10th exam under the 10+2 system from an accredited institution with a minimum of 35% marks in Science and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. To apply to a Fashion Technology programme, however, you do not need to have studied Mathematics or Science topics.
- The candidate must also meet the residency requirements of the state government.
The exam authority will commence the MP PPT counselling process online after the results are announced. Candidates who pass the admission exam will be eligible for the first two rounds of counselling. A third-round, based on a qualifying exam, will be held; candidates who did not qualify in the entrance exam will be permitted to participate in this round.
The MP PPT 2022 counselling procedure includes registration, choice filling, document verification, and seat assignment. The registration and selection process must be completed first. The testing authority will announce the MP PPT 2022 seat allotment result on the official website following the selection process. Applicants who were assigned seats through the allotment procedure must complete the document verification process at their specific institute.
The steps of RGPV Counselling 2022 are as follows:
Step 1: Visit the official website to finish the MP PPT counselling registration process. Applicants must submit their roll number, qualifying status, category, and Aadhaar details, among other things.
Step 2: Candidates must complete the option filling process after the verification process is completed.
Step 3: The exam authorities will publish the MP PPT seat allotment on the official website following the completion of the MP PPT choice filling process.
Documents needed for RGPV Counselling 2022 are as follows:
- Mark-sheets and the pass certificate of qualifying exam
- Aadhaar card
- Document verification certificate
- MP PPT scorecard
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photographs
- Transfer certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
We hope you find our blog to be sufficiently helpful to assist you with all aspects of the RGPV Diploma. Qualified students will be admitted to the Diploma programme at the RGPV in Bhopal. The tests will be conducted online in the near future. Best of luck with your exams!